The Greek Experts Dissemination Workshop was carried out on the 25th of October 2018, at KANEP-GSEE premises with the participation of experts from ESTEEM’s consortium as well as from the following organisations:
- the General Secretariat for Lifelong Learning & Youth (GSLLLY)
- the Manpower Employment Organisation of Greece (OAED)
- the Hellenic Confederation of Commerce and Entrepreneurship (ESEE)
- the Small Enterprises’ Institute of the Hellenic Confederation of Professionals, Craftsmen & Merchants (IME-GSEVEE)
- the Therapy Center for Dependent Individuals (KETHEA)
- the Hellenic Electricity Distribution Network Operator S.A. (HEDNO S.A.)
During the Workshop, the participating stakeholders had the opportunity to exchange opinions and good practices, to express concerns and to discuss trends and methodologies in the field of transversal skills training and remote internship. The feedback acquired through the exchange and interaction enhances further the effectiveness of the program, whereas the network created among the stakeholders is expected to have strong multiplying effect through the channeling of the ESTEEM practices in different sectors.
Taking into consideration the goals and methodology of the ESTEEM Programme, the Experts Dissemination Workshop concluded in a number of policy recommendations for future implementation, such as:
- Extension of the Programme to a wider range of beneficiaries (i.e. unemployed / in danger to get unemployed, different age groups, socially excluded groups etc.)
- Introduction of ESTEEM’s blended learning methodology as a tool for training in professional contexts for enhancing employees’ soft skills, thus improving cooperation and reaching goals within an institution or company.
- Certification of the ESTEEM Programme state institutions